Vintec Club Residency QLD - Australia vs. New Zealand Dinner
Dear Vintec Club QLD Members,
We are delighted to invite you to our next private wine tasting at Brisbane's Vintec Club Residency, Montrachet restaurant. This time we will be exploring an exceptional selection comparing Australia and New Zealand savoir-faire. A selection made for connoisseurs gathering boutique wineries producing some of the most exciting wines in both countries. Join Sommelier and host Alexis Rojat for a night where we will be tasting samples from Felton Road, By Farr and Craggy Range among others.
An exceptional night complemented by the excellent cuisine of Chef Shannon Kellam who will design a delicious 4-course menu to match the wines.
Only 12 seats available - don't miss out!
- Champagne Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut NV
- 2019 Hans Herzog Chardonnay
- 2015 10 Minutes By Tractor ‘Judd’ Chardonnay
- 2019 Felton Road ‘Bannockburn’ Pinot Noir
- 2018 By Farr ‘Farrside’ Pinot Noir
- 2020 Craggy Range ‘Le Sol’ Syrah
- 2017 Standish Wine Company ‘The Relic’ Shiraz
- 2018 Prophet’s Rock Vin de Paille Pinot Gris
- 2017 De Beaurepaire ‘Bluebird’ Botrytis Viognier
The 7 Commandments
of Vintec Club Private Tastings