Vintec Club Residency QLD - USA Wine Dinner
Dear Vintec Club QLD Members,
After a memorable dinner on Bordeaux wines, the Vintec Club Residency at Montrachet continues its tour around the wine world with a stop at the United States. Birthplace of the 'New World' wines, the US offers great expressions of international varieties, led by its two main regions, California and Oregon. Join us as Sommelier Alexis Rojat has curated a very comprehensive selection of what the US has best to offer: Californian oaky & creamy Chardonnay; Oregon Pinot Noir and of course, Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon. We will conclude the night with a celebration of California's 'own' grape variety: Zinfandel.
Chef Shannon Kellam has designed a delicious 4-course menu to perfectly complement the wines.
There are only 12 seats available for this very rare wine dinner, not to be missed. Secure yours now!
- Champagne Perrier Jouet Grand Brut NV
- 2017 La Crema Chardonnay (Russian River Valley)
- 2017 Sandhi Chardonnay (Santa Rita Hills)
- 2018 Dr Edge Pinot Noir (Willamette Valley)
- 2019 Hirsch ‘San Andreas Fault’ Pinot Noir (Sonoma Coast)
- 2015 Ramey Cabernet Sauvignon (Napa Valley)
- 2016 Mount Brave Cabernet Sauvignon (Mt Veeder)
- 2012 Robert Biale ‘Rocky Ridge’ Zinfandel (Napa Valley)
- 2018 Ridge Vineyards ‘Geyserville’ Zinfandel (Alexander Valley)
The 7 Commandments
of Vintec Club Private Tastings