Vintec Club Private Tasting x Ata Rangi - Auckland
Discover beautiful Pinots from Martinborough with the New Zealand Winemaker of the Year 2019.
This time, we are delighted to receive Helen Masters, Ata Rangi's Winemaker and NZ Winemaker of the Year 2019, for a degustation and dinner at The Matisse Room.
Helen's infectious passion for Pinot Noir has seen Ata Rangi become an icon of New Zealand wine.
Ata Rangi's success with Pinot Noir can divert attention from the fact she also crafts very stylish Chardonnays, aromatic Pinot Gris and textural Sauvignon Blanc!
For this dinner, Helen has designed a wine list to allow you to have a taste of all this.
The dinner will take place at The Matisse Room, one of the city's most renowned restaurant where Michelin Star Chef Josh Emmett has designed a 4-course dinner combining classic flavours and fresh seasonal ingredients.
Looking forward to welcoming you and sharing a few glasses of Ata Rangi together!
- Ata Rangi - Sauvignon Blanc, Martinborough, 2019-01-01T13:30:00+00:00
- Ata Rangi - Pinot Gris, Martinborough, 2019-01-01T18:00:00+00:00
- Ata Rangi - Craighall Chardonnay, Martinborough, 2017-12-31T23:59:00+00:00
- Ata Rangi - Craighall Chardonnay, Martinborough, 2015-12-31T13:00:00+00:00
- Ata Rangi - McCrone Pinot Noir, Martinborough, 2014-12-31T13:00:00+00:00
- Ata Rangi - Célèbre, Martinborough, 2013-12-31T13:00:00+00:00
- Ata Rangi - Pinot Noir, Martinborough, 2016-12-31T13:00:00+00:00
- Ata Rangi - Pinot Noir, Martinborough, 2009-12-31T13:00:00+00:00
The 7 Commandments
of Vintec Club Private Tastings