Rhône Valley Masterclass with Bridget Raffal
Discover Rhône Valley wines with one of Australia's best Sommelier.
Bridget Raffal, Head Sommelier at Sydney's up-and-coming wine bar Where's Nick, has dipped into the cellar for some very special aged wines from the Rhône, exclusively for Vintec Club Members.
Join us as we will be discussing ageability in styles across the region and comparing them to some Australian examples.
If you want to get familiar with the region and all the different expressions of Syrah that exist in Rhône region,this event is for you!
Only 12 x twin tickets available, don't miss out!
- Approach to Relaxation 'Sucette' Grenache, 2018
- Domaine L'Ecu 'Nobis', 2017
- Cobaw Ridge Syrah, 2015
- Clos Saouma 'Inopia Rouge', Côtes du Rhône, 2015
- Domaine de Marcoux, Châteauneuf du Pape, 2010
- Domaine Vincent Paris, Cornas 'Granit 60', 2010
The 7 Commandments
of Vintec Club Private Tastings