Vintec Club Residency NSW - Spanish Wine Dinner
Dear Vintec Club Members,
After a memorable dinner on Burgundy wines, the Vintec Club Residency at Fix Wine Bar + Restaurant continues its tour around the wine world with a stop in Spain. Spain is a paradise for wine lovers as it offers so many different styles of wine: from easy-drinking to more structured, from very simple to highly prestigious. Join us to experience Owner & Sommelier Stuart Knox's comprehensive selection of the best that Spain has to offer: the furiously famous and adored Rioja and Priorat; Albariño from Rías Baixas; and of course Sherry from Jerez.
A delicious 4-course menu has been curated to perfectly complement the wines.
There are only a limited number of seats available for this very rare wine dinner, not to be missed. Secure yours now!
- Champagne Perrier Jouet Grand Brut NV
- 2016 Bodegas Callejuella Manzanilla (Pago Macharnudo)
- 2018 M.A. de la Riva Palomino de Pasto (Pago Macharnudo)
- 2020 Castro Martin Albariño (Rias Baixas)
- 2019 Zarate 'Tras da Viña' Single Vineyard Albariño (Rias Baixas)
- 2018 Castillo de Cuzcurrita ’Señorio de Cuzcurrita’ (Rioja DOCa)
- 2019 Celler Aixalà Alcait ‘Destrankis’ Garnatxa (Priorat)
- 2018 Telmo Rodrigez ‘MR’ Moscatel (Malaga)
- NV Sanchez Romate ‘Ambrosia’ Moscatel (Jerez)
The 7 Commandments
of Vintec Club Private Tastings