Vintec Club Residency NSW - Antipodes Wine Dinner
Dear NSW Vintec Club Members,
Northern Hemisphere inhabitants used to name Australia and New Zealand the 'Antipodes'.
We are delighted to invite you to our next private wine tasting at Sydney's Vintec Club Residency, Fix Wine Bar + Restaurant. Join Sommelier and host Stuart Knox who has curated an exceptional selection that compares Australian and NZ icons. We will start with a vertical tasting of Petaluma Hanlin Hill Riesling (2021 vs. 2009 vintage); followed by Pinots from iconic locations Central Otago and Tasmania; and a delicious Cabernet tasting from Margaret River (2019 vs. 2013 vintage). We will conclude the night with a rare 30-year-old 'Para' Tawny from Seppeltsfield.
An exceptional night complemented by a delicious 4-course menu to match the wines.
Places are extremely limited - don't miss out!
- Champagne Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut NV
- 2021 Petaluma Hanlin Hill Riesling (Clare Valley)
- 2009 Petaluma Hanlin Hill Riesling (Clare Valley)
- 2016 Terra Sancta 'Shingle Beach' Pinot Noir (Central Otago)
- 2014 Eileen Hardy Pinot Noir (Tasmania)
- 2019 Stella Bella 'Luminosa' Cabernet Sauvignon (Margaret River)
- 2013 Houghton 'Gladstones' Cabernet Sauvignon (Margaret River)
- 1992 Seppetsfield 'Para Liqueur' Tawny
The 7 Commandments
of Vintec Club Private Tastings