Vintec Australia Pty Ltd and Vintec NZ warrants this wine cabinet to be free of defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of twenty four (24) months after the date of purchase (Warranty Period) and upon presentation of the purchase receipt.
1. Your wine cabinet complies with Australian Standards Associations NoEN 50081-1, EN 60335-1, EN 60204-1 and has been approved for sale by all Government and other authorities required to furnish approval..
2. Prior to delivery of your wine cabinet, Vintec will test and inspect to ensure that:
a. it is fully functional;
b. it does not contain latent or patent defects; and
c. it has a quality finish.
3. If your wine cabinet fails to operate due to defective workmanship or materials during the Warranty Period, Vintec will arrange and pay for a technician to call upon you to ascertain the fault and attend your premises to repair your wine cabinet. Vintec will repair and/or replace your wine cabinet, so that you have a fully operational wine cabinet of the same or superior specifications and quality described in this warranty. The Vintec technician may determine that your wine cabinet should be repaired at a Vintec service centre. If it is necessary to remove your wine cabinet from your premises to a Vintec service centre, you will be liable for all reasonable costs of transporting the wine cabinet to the service centre and delivery back to your premises.
4. To activate a service call please contact Vintec Head Office on 1800 666 778, if you are in New Zealand please phone 0200 550 020, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com NOTE: In house service is available within a 50 kilometre area of the nearest Vintec service centre. Service outside the 50 kilometre area may incur a travelling fee from the closest Vintec service centre.
5. This warranty only applies to Vintec products purchased in Australia and only where the product is used and serviced within Australia,or for Vintec products purchased in New Zealand and that the product is used and serviced within New Zealand.
6. Notwithstanding the preceding terms of this warranty, this warranty does not cover, and will impose no liability, of any nature or kind whatsoever, upon Vintec for service charges and/or parts and/or labour resulting from or in connection with:
a. accident, alteration, improper use, abuse, improper transportation, improper installation, tampering or failure by you or any other person or firm or corporate entity (excluding Vintec) to follow the installation, operating or maintenance procedures described in the user’s manual provided by Vintec to you at or prior to the time of the purchase of your wine cabinet from Vintec or improper handling of your wines by you or any other person or firm or corporate entity (excluding Vintec);
b. failure by you or any other person or firm or corporate entity (excluding Vintec) to follow our written installation instructions provided by Vintec to you at or prior to the time of the purchase of your wine cabinet from Vintec – in this regard you acknowledge and agree that installation of the wine cabinet is your responsibility and it accordingly follows that you are responsible for the consequences and/or cost of rectification of any improper installation of your wine cabinet.
c. damage caused by, or resulting from fire, flood or any act of God;
d. infestation by insects or vermin;
e. rust or damage caused by exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions; or
f. use of an accessory or component or other equipment not supplied by Vintec.
7. Other than as provided above, and to the full extent permitted by the Trade Practices Act, 1974(Cth) and any relevant legislation, in no event will Vintec otherwise be liable for any claims, damages, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the wine cabinet including, but not limited to, claims for faulty design, manufacture or installation, negligent or misleading advice, damages arising from loss or use of wine cabinet, including damage to personal effects and other property within or outside the wine cabinet, and any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages or injury to you or any other person, firm or corporate entity.
8. Our liability under this warranty is limited to the lesser of the replacement cost or repair cost of the wine cabinet.
9. This warranty is given by Vintec and no other person or organisation is authorised to vary these terms and conditions.
10. ‘Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law or New Zealand Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure’.
|There are no products.|