Vintec Club Residency NSW - Loire Valley
Dear Vintec Club Members,
Loire Valley wines' popularity has been growing steadily for the last ten years, sought-after by Sommeliers and wine lovers around the world. It is France's most diverse wine region, producing exemplary wines in every style. Join our next wine tasting at Sydney's Vintec Club Residency, Fix Wine Bar, where Sommelier & Owner, Stuart Knox, will take you through an exploration of Loire Valley Wines. A very rare selection including a 1995 Vouvray and an exceptional 1988 Quarts de Chaume, both iconic dessert wines of the region. Bourgueil, Muscadet and Pouilly-Fumé will obviously be in the line up as well.
An exceptional night complemented by a delicious 4-course menu to match with the wines.
Places are extremely limited - don't miss out!
- Champagne Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut NV
- 2020 Domaine Luneau-Papin Muscadet 'La Grange' Vieilles Vignes
- 2017 Domaine Serge Dagueneau Pouilly-Fumé
- 2016 Arnaud Lambert Saumur Blanc 'Coulée de Saint-Cyr'
- 2013 Domaine des Baumard Savennières 'Clos du Papillon'
- 2017 Arnaud Lambert Saumur Rouge 'Terres Rouges'
- 2010 Domaine Amirault Bourgueil 'Pavillon du Grand Clos'
- 1995 Pichot Vouvray Trie de Grain Nobles 'Larmes de Bacchus'
- 1988 Domaine des Baumard Quarts de Chaume
The 7 Commandments
of Vintec Club Private Tastings