TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Win a bottle of Chateau Mouton Rothschild 2009 Promotion
1. Information on the offer and how to enter this Competition form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is VIntec, a brand owned by Electrolux Home Products Pty Ltd (“EHP”) of 163 O’Riordan Street, Mascot NSW 2020 ABN 51 004 762 341 and its agents in the Competition, including their officers, employees and agents (collectively called the “Promoter”). No correspondence received concerning this Competition will be entered into. Please refer to the mailing address nominated on the redemption site.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating sales agents and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4.The Competition commences on 24st August 2017 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 1st December 2017.
5.This Competition is only open to adults 18 years or over, who have purchased a Vintec or Transtherm Product since 1995 in Asia.
6.Entry into prize draw is limited to one entry per purchase.
7.To enter you must pre-register and :
a. Log onto the website https://www.vintecclub.com/pre-registration/
b. Complete the pre-registration form;
c. Submit the completed form.
8. There is one (1) Major Prize Draw. The Major Prize Draw will be conducted on 4th December 2017. The draw will take place at Electrolux, 163 O’Riordan St, Mascot, Sydney at 11am AEST.
9.The Winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the relevant draw date & the winners’ name will be published on the Vintec Club website on 8th December 2017.
10.The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case an invalid entry or ineligible entry is drawn.
11. The first valid entry drawn will receive one bottle of Chateau Mouton Rothschild 2009 valued at up to AUD2,000.
12. A draw for an unclaimed prize may take place on 4th January 2017 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The Winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the relevant draw date. The Winners’ name will be published on the Vintec Club Website on 8th January 2017.
13.The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Any cost associated with accessing the Promoter’s website for the purpose of entry is the entrants.
17. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid..
18. The Promoter makes no guarantee of the availability of its web services and will not be held responsible for interruption of service that may interfere with the ability to participate in the Competition.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to a claimant’s or any other person’s mobile device or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this Competition or the downloading of any materials related to this Competition.
20. If there is an event beyond the promoter’s control which causes an interruption to its processing of the Competition the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition subject to any written directions from a relevant Regulatory Authority.
21. Caution: any attempt to deliberately damage the Promoter’s Competition website or the information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of entry or any other legal obligation by entrant claimant, the claimant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
22. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Competition if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
23. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any provision of any relevant legislation (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
25. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including for negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or gift that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in offer value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a gift.
|There are no products.|